National Security Secret #68

 #68. Cell phones, static electric fields, and our right to have a conversation whether or not it can be recorded DO NOT GO TOGETHER!

Do you remember signing away your right to have a private conversation?

Really?  I don't remember signing away my right to have one either.

We should all just believe the new truth that "there's no such thing as privacy"?

Let me throw as much water on that as possible.

Let me do it in the form of potential patents which can be used to learn how certain common or uncommon things in nature work and technologies based on them.

      Found not Lost - Potential Patent Applications


More information will be provided.


Posted on 03-05-2022



Contents below are from a text just sent:



I may have just figured it out.


What people are saying or talking about in their homes can reflect back and forth in a static electric field for quite awhile even though it's at a low volume and would hardly be noticed.


Then someone walks by with their cell phone, the cell phone passes through a static electric field that's carrying part of an earlier conversation, and if the timing is right (there's another part to it) the cell phone will draw in the static electric field and I think the persons conversation is transmitted off.


Need to figure out the rest of the steps to be sure but if it does what I think it does....   I now have knowledge about something thats a definite national security Secret.


Probably gonna get me in trouble.

Comments